- Advanced Fresh Concepts Franchise Corp.
- AFC’s first generation packaged sushi seaweed.
- “ALL NATURAL SUSHI SEAWEED” is printed in white letters across the front, with the first generation AFC logo in the center and an image of a plate of assorted sushi on the bottom right corner. NET WEIGHT 0.49 OZ. (14g) 5 SHEETS is printed at the bottom, along with the phrases “No Preservatives,” “No Artificial Colors,” and “No Artificial Flavors”. The very bottom reads “AFC CORP”. The backside includes directions on how to hand roll sushi and cook sushi rice, as well as the nutrition facts.
- Seaweed, “Nori” in Japanese, is one of the main ingredients in maki sushi (sushi rolls). The highest quality of seaweed is black, whereas more affordable options are green. Seaweed comes in a variety of shapes and forms, and can be used to garnish rice and noodles among other foods.
- ca 1980s
- ID Number
- catalog number
- nonaccession number
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- plastic (overall material)
- overall: 10 1/16 in x 8 in; 25.55875 cm x 20.32 cm
- place made
- United States: California
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Asian Pacific American Business
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)