- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- Horizontal view of a young woman in white flounce dress standing in center; leaning against a hammock swung from supports beyond the right and left edges of picture; resting her arms on farther edges of hammock and looking down. A fan hangs from a cord around her right wrist.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Savage Homer, Jr.
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Brush and oil paint on canvas
- 39.6 × 57.1 cm (15 9/16 × 22 1/2 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.