Suffragists in the Cadillaqua auto parade, Detroit
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 slide ; 8 x 10 cm.
- Identification (written on image): Cadillaqua auto parade 1912 - Detroit.
Additional information (typewritten beneath image): Women's suffrage section, decorated by Society of Arts and Crafts, without prejudice. Miss Dyar heads official car.
- Suffragists in the Cadillaqua auto parade, Detroit, 1912. Center for Creative Studies records, 1906-1982. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Center for Creative Studies records, 1906-1982
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply