Study for "Mathematics," "The Sciences," Library of Congress, Washington D.C.
Social Media Share Tools
- Kenyon Cox, American, 1856–1919
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Sketch of a globe, or spherical model of Earth turned to indicate the continents of North and South America, on a tripod stand. The paper is squared for transferring the image.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Kenyon Cox
- ca. 1895
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Graphite on paper
- 34.5 × 24 cm (13 9/16 × 9 7/16 in.)
- used in
- District of Columbia, USA
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.