Structural Components, Satellite, WMAP
- This is a set of commercial structural rods used in reconstructing the full-scale model of the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP). The full object contains flight and flight-like parts, reconstructed and reassembled for display.
- NASA Goddard transferred this to the Smithsonian in 2006.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- SPACECRAFT-Unmanned-Parts & Structural Components
- Aluminum, Steel, Paint
- Overall (Aluminum Stand): 8 7/8in. x 2in. x 2in. (22.54 x 5.08 x 5.08cm)
- Overall (Steel Connector): 1 7/8in. x 7/16in. x 3/4in. (4.76 x 1.11 x 1.91cm)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)