Still Life With Yellow Flowers (Bouquet Of Yellow Flowers)
- Henry Mc Fee, American, b. St. Louis, Missouri, 1886–1953
- Frank Rehn Gallery, New York, to 4 June 1929
- Ralph Pulitzer, New York, from 4 June 1929
- Bernard Black Gallery, New York, to 3 March 1966
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York, 3 March 1966-17 May 1966
- Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhhorn, 1966
- Exhibition History
- Frank Rehn Gallery, New York. Henry Lee McFee, 25 March-13 April 1929, no. 8.
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC. "Inaugural Exhibition," 4 October 1974-15 September 1975, fig. 381, pp. 273, 715.
- Published References
- Shapley, John. "Art Activities in New York," Parnassus (1 April 1929): 4.
- Miller, Arthur. Henry Lee McFee. (Claremont, California, Scripps College, 1950): n.p., ill. (As collection of Ralph Pulitzer, New York.)
- Lerner, Abram, et al. Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden (New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1974): p. 715, fig. 381 p. 273.
- Baker, John. Henry Lee McFee and Formalist Ralism in American Still Life, 1923-1936. (London and Toronto: Associate University Presses, 1987): fig. 43.
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- (c. 1925-1928)
- Accession Number
- Oil on canvas
- 30 1/4 x 24 1/4 IN. (76.8 x 61.6 CM.)
- See more items in
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Collection
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)