All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Statistical Atlas of the United States Based on the Results of the Ninth Census 1870 with Contributions from Many Eminent Men of Science and Several Departments of the Government
- United States. Census Office. 9th Census, 1870.
- Francis Amasa Walker, American, 1840–1897
- Julius Bien & Co., New York, New York
- Credit Line
- Smithsonian Libraries, HA201 1870 .A1s
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Object Name
- Lithograph on paper
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined