Star-Spangled Banner at NMHT
Social Media Share Tools
- Harrell, Alfred
- Smithsonian Institution Photographic Services Division
- National Museum of History and Technology
- Requested from Photographic Services Division by Office of the Deputy Director, NMHT.
- Star-Spangled Banner at National Museum of History and Technology, now known as the National Museum of American History.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-009, Image No. 73-2622
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- March 16, 1973
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-009 [73-2622]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- No Copyright - United States
- Color transparencies
- Physical description
- Color slides; 35mm;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.