Star Chart, Training, Apollo 11
- This star chart was used by astronaut and Command Module Pilot, Michael Collins, during training sessions prior to the Apollo 11 mission launched in July 1969.
- Star charts were an important piece of navigation equipment used by the astronauts during the Apollo missions, enabling them to fix their location at any given time.
- The chart was donated to the National Air and Space Museum by Michael Collins in 1985.
- Credit Line
- Donated by Mr. Michael Collins
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- 3-D: 40.6 × 20.3cm (1 ft. 4 in. × 8 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- Star Chart, Training, Apollo 11
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)