Stage Design: Library Interior with Arches
Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Vertical rectangle showing the interior of a library. In the foreground, square columns support cracking arches. In the background, a coffered ceiling with bookshelves.
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase through gift of various donors and from Eleanor G. Hewitt Fund
- early 18th century
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Pen and bistre, brush and sepia wash on paper
- L x W: 26.1 × 31 cm (10 1/4 × 12 3/16 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.