Springfield, Massachusetts Owney tag
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this identification token from Daniel C. White of Springfield, Massachusetts. White was employed as a railway worker in Springfield. There is no additional information to indicate when he presented the token to Owney.
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- Diameter: 1 in. (2.54 cm)
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.