Spencer's Fumigating Diphtheritic Pastilles - A Fumar Antiseptic for the Prophylactic and Specific Treatment of Diphtheria
- Spencer, Thomas D.
- The indications or uses of this product as provided on the packaging are:
- The inclosed pastilles are so compounded as to be absolutely harmless to the human economy, while their fumes effectually destroy all contagious, putrefactive and disease-bearing germs.
- No matter what the exposure may be, these burning pastilles will positively prevent the spreading and communicating of diphtheria, small-pox, scarlet fever and allied epidemic diseases.
- Currently not on view
- ca 1890
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- overall: 2 in x 5 in x 4 in; 5.08 cm x 12.7 cm x 10.16 cm
- place made
- United States: New York, Rochester
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- The Antibody Initiative
- Health & Medicine
- Antibody Initiative: Diphtheria
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)