Source material for Tribute to the American Working People. Woman laborer
- Sharrer, Honoré Desmond, 1920-2009
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 contact sheet : b&w ; 12 x 5 cm.
- Contact sheet, which has three images of a woman laborer, is of 35 mm film.
Photographs of a woman laborer used as inspiration in Sharrer's polyptych Tribute to the American Working People.
- Honoré Desmond Sharrer. Source material for Tribute to the American Working People. Woman laborer, ca. 1945. Honoré Sharrer papers, circa 1920-2007. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1945
- Record number
- See more items in
- Honoré Sharrer papers, circa 1920-2007
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' models
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply