Women in Telegraph Office
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- United States National Museum
- Arts and Industries Building (Washington, D.C.)
- Also known as 3677.
- See also Record Unit 95, Box 32, Folder 21.
- Female employees in the Telephone and Telegraph Office in the North Tower of the United States National Museum, now known as the Arts and Industries Building.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-006, Box 009, Image No. MAH-3677
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-006 [MAH-3677]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Copyright - United States
- Glass negatives
- Physical description
- 8 x 10;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.