All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Women in Telegraph Office
- Also known as 3677.
- See also Record Unit 95, Box 32, Folder 21.
- Female employees in the Telephone and Telegraph Office in the North Tower of the United States National Museum, now known as the Arts and Industries Building.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-006, Box 009, Image No. MAH-3677
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-006 [MAH-3677]
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- United States National Museum
- Arts and Industries Building (Washington, D.C.)
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Copyright - United States
- Glass negatives
- Physical description
- 8 x 10;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (Object Detail Text)