Museum of History and Technology, Railroad Hall
Social Media Share Tools
- Waynick, Andrew B
- National Museum of History and Technology (U.S.)
- Southern Railway (U.S.)
- At the controls of Southern Railroad locomotive 1401 is Andrew B. Waynick, who for 45 years was a railroad engineer with Southern Railway and drove this particular locomotive.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 285, Image No. SIA2010-3242
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA RU000285 [SIA2010-3242]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black-and-white photographs
- Physical description
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.