In the event of a government shutdown, the Smithsonian will remain OPEN through at least Saturday, October 7. Check back for updates...
- Arthur Sanderson & Sons, Ltd., (London, founded 1860)
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Twisting ivy leaves, branches and tendrils in all-over pattern. Five shades of green, beige, on glazed white ground.
- Credit Line
- Gift of W.H.S. Lloyd Company, Inc.
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Block-printed paper
- 91.5 x 55.5 cm (36 x 21 7/8 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Wallcoverings Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.