Shutter, Camera, Lunar Lander, Surveyor
- Bell & Howell Co.
- The Surveyor probes were the first U.S. spacecraft to land safely on the Moon and each was equipped with a television camera identical to the test article shown here. This camera consisted of a vidicon tube, 25- and 100-mm focal length lenses, shutters, and color filters.
- This artifact was donated by NASA in 1970 and is currently in storage at the Garber facility of NASM.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- SPACECRAFT-Unmanned-Instruments & Payloads
- Anodized Aluminum
- 4 15/16" x 3" x 1 3/8"
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)