Shoe, inscribed "Souvenir de Wiesbade"
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- In the shape of a slightly elongated, black, square-toe shoe, with low heel, gold printed decoration of buckle/bow at instep, top (lid) inscribed "Souvenir de Wiesbade" surrounded by decorative oval border. Lid hinged on upper part of long side. Striker on sole of shoe.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Stephen W. Brener and Carol B. Brener
- late 19th century
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Decorative Arts
- Object Name
- Papier mâchè, sandpaper
- 8.2 x 2.1 x 2.6 cm (3 1/4 x 13/16 x 1 in. )
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Product Design and Decorative Arts Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.