Seattle, Washington Owney tag
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this hand engraved tag during a visit to Seattle, Washington, on July 17, 1895. Owney made a number of trips to the Seattle / Tacoma area, including August 1895, when he started out on his around the world tour. There is no information to indicate who presented this tag to the dog.
- July 17, 1895
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- Diameter: 1 in. (2.54 cm)
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Popular Culture
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.