Sam Francis in his studio
- Francis, Sam
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : col. ; 22 x 32 cm.
- Photo shows Francis in his Los Angeles, Calif. studio, looking at a painting in progress on the floor. He is encircled by other paintings propped up and buckets of paint.
An unidentified man leans on an easel in the background.
This item should be viewed with item 7703.
- Sam Francis in his studio, 1989 Nov.. André Emmerich Gallery records, circa 1929-2009. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1989 Nov.
- Record number
- See more items in
- André Emmerich Gallery records, circa 1929-2009
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply