Photograph of Romaine Brooks
- Brooks, Romaine
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 23 x 15 cm.
- Black and white photographic, three-quarter length portrait of Romaine Brooks. The artist is dressed in a long trench coat and is holding a hat at her side. Image is signed on the bottom right by "Pirou," possibly French photographer Eugene Pirou.
- Photograph of Romaine Brooks, circa 1910. Romaine Brooks papers, 1910-1973. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1910
- Record number
- See more items in
- Romaine Brooks papers, 1910-1973
- Archives of American Art
- Women artists
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply