Richard Brautigan reading at Gino & Carlo
- Green, Mark, 1932-
- Brautigan, Richard
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 24 x 17 cm.
- Photograph shows Brautigan at the microphone in the North Beach bar Gino & Carlo.
Title and date derived from handwritten note on verso. Note also identifies the mural behind Brautigan as having been done by Stewart Johnson, and goes on to tell how Johnson was stabbed to death in a different bar.
- Mark Green. Richard Brautigan reading at Gino & Carlo, circa 1967. Mark Green papers, 1954-1991. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1967
- Record number
- San Francisco, Calif.
- See more items in
- Mark Green papers, 1954-1991, bulk 1954-1978
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply