Restraining Brackets, IMAX
- IMAX Corporation
- NASA flew this restraining bracket was used with the IMAX camera in the payload bay of the space shuttle on seven missions in the 1980s and 1990s to film footage for four IMAX productions. The camera was mounted inside an insulated pressurized container in the payload bay and these brackets were used to secure the magazines together and to the container.
- Gift of the IMAX Corporation in 2011.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the IMAX Corporation
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Overall: 7.6 x 2.5 x 21cm (3 x 1 x 8 1/4 in.)
- Country of Origin
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)