Reclining Figure (Eve)
- Fernando Botero, Colombian, b. Medellín, 1932
- (The artist, Paris)
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York and Washington, DC., by 31 August 1981
- (Estate of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1981-1986)
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn Bequest, 1981
- Exhibition History
- HIRSHHORN MUSEUM AND SCULPTURE GARDEN, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC. Joseph H. Hirshhorn Bequest, 7 August-16 November 1986, unpublished checklist no. 14.
- SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION LATINO CENTER, "Columbia at the Smithsonian: The Columbian Presence in the Collections of the Smithsonian" 6 September 2006 - 15 January 2007.
- MUSEO ALAMEDA, San Antonio, TX. "The Smithsonian in San Antonio" 29 January 2007 - 15 September 2007.
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, The Joseph H. Hirshhorn Bequest, 1981
- (c. 1979-1981)
- Accession Number
- 15 1/2 X 35 5/8 X 20 3/8 in. (39.3 X 90.6 X 51.8 cm)
- See more items in
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Collection
- Hispanic Contemporary
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)