Ray Johnson mail art to David Bourdon
- Johnson, Ray, 1927-1995
- Bourdon, David, 1934-1998
- New York Correspondence School
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 mail art : photocopy ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Mail art depicts the silhouette of a horse, embellished with white circles and lines, and text on its torso which reads: send New York Correspondance to Rosalind Constable, 360 West 22 St., N.Y.C. 10011.
All around the horse are names of artists and celebrities.
- Ray Johnson. Ray Johnson mail art to David Bourdon, not before 1962. David Bourdon papers, 1941-1998. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- © The Ray Johnson Estate at Richard L. Feigen & Co.
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- not before 1962
- Record number
- See more items in
- David Bourdon papers, 1941-1998
- Archives of American Art
- Animals in art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply