Ray Johnson letter to Geoffrey Clements
Social Media Share Tools
- Johnson, Ray, 1927-1995
- Clements, Geoffrey
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 p. : typescript, ill. ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Johnson gives Clements illustrated instructions on how to photograph a collage that will be reproduced in Bill Copley's magazine.
- Ray Johnson. Ray Johnson letter to Geoffrey Clements, 1967 December 5. Geoffrey Clements photographic negatives and papers, circa 1950-2004. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- © The Ray Johnson Estate at Richard L. Feigen & Co.
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1967 December 5
- Record number
- See more items in
- Geoffrey Clements photographic negatives and papers, circa 1950-2004
- Archives of American Art
- Illustrated letters
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.