The raised forearm of a woman
Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Vertical composition of a woman's raised forearm. The sleeves cover the majority of the upper arm and the fingers are bent.
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase through gift of various donors
- ca. 1750
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Black and red crayon with white heightenings on brown paper
- H x W: 12.3 × 4.6 cm (4 13/16 × 1 13/16 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.