Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Flat purse of fine black net embroidered with cut steel beads arranged in point ovals and tent stitch in yellow and green silks. Fitted at top to steel frame with catch-chain of steels bands. Lined with pink taffeta.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Albert Blum
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- costume & accessories
- Medium: silk, metallic beads Technique: embroidered net with beads
- H x W: 12 x 5.1 cm (4 3/4 x 2 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Textiles Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.