Presorted First-Class (23c) United States Flag single
Social Media Share Tools
- The Postal Service issued its 23-cent Flag stamp September 27, 1991, in Washington, DC. The denomination met the presorted first-class rate for envelopes.
- Designed by Terrence McCaffrey, the stamps were issued in coils of 500 and 3,000. The American Bank Note Company printed the stamps in the photogravure press process.
- Postal Bulletin (October 3, 1991).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- September 27, 1991
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink; adhesive
- 2.5 x 2 cm (1 x 13/16 in.)
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 2605
- National Postal Museum
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.