Social Media Share Tools
- Elsa Peretti, Italian, 1940-2021
- Max Factor, New York, New York, USA
- Halston Enterprises, Inc.
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Irregular heart-shaped case with contoured lid; opens clam shell-style to reveal mirror on inside of lid and circular cake of flesh-toned face powder in base. Indented finger grip on rim edge at right near base of heart.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Halston Enterprises, Inc.
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Decorative Arts
- Powder compact
- Silver-plated metal, mirror
- H x W x D: 1.8 x 9.8 x 7.2 cm (11/16 x 3 7/8 x 2 13/16 in.)
- made in
- New York, New York, USA
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Product Design and Decorative Arts Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.