Pouch, Stowage, Gemini
- This is a stowage pouch used in Gemini spacecraft. Made of wire, vinyl, and nylon, these pouches were often attached by Velcro tape to the interior of the cabin and held such items as the optical sight and in-flight medical kit. Although flight-ready hardware, this pouch did not fly on any Gemini mission. Its manufacturer is unknown. NASA transferred this artifact to NASM in 1968.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration through McDonnell Aircraft Corp.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- 3-D: 52.1 x 29.2 x 2.2cm (20 1/2 x 11 1/2 x 7/8 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Original Record Link)