Portrait of Frida Kahlo
- Natural Color Photoprint Studio (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Kahlo, Frida
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 16 x 13 cm.
- Date derived from penciled note on verso.
Photograph shows Kahlo, standing in a courtyard, with a long shawl wrapped around her shoulders.
- Natural Color Photoprint Studio (San Francisco, Calif.). Portrait of Frida Kahlo, 1931 November 5. Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1931 November 5
- Record number
- See more items in
- Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply