Polyhedron Model by Martin Berman, Trigonal Prism
Social Media Share Tools
- Berman, Martin
- Two faces of this model are equlateral triangles and three are squares. It is one of an infinite family of regular-faced prisms.
- For further information about Berman's models of regular-faced convex polyhedra, see 1978.1065.01.
- Currently not on view
- Credit Line
- Gift of Martin Berman
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Object Name
- geometric model
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 4.7 cm x 5.2 cm x 5.2 cm; 1 27/32 in x 2 1/16 in x 2 1/16 in
- place made
- United States: Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Mathematics
- Berman Models
- Science & Mathematics
- National Museum of American History
- Regular-Faced Convex Polyhedra
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.