Pinback button promoting Martin Luther King Day
Social Media Share Tools
- Manufactured by
- Subject of
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., American, 1929 - 1968
- Owned by
- Jan Bailey, American, 1942 - 2010
- Round pin-back button. Button is blue with white type that reads, [JANUARY 15, 1982/Martin/Luther/King/NATIONAL HOLIDAY/MARCH/WASHINGTON, D.C.].
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- No Known Copyright Restrictions
- Proper usage is the responsibility of the user.
- buttons (information artifacts)
- Diameter: 2 1/4 × 3/8 in. (5.7 × 1 cm)
- Place depicted
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States, North and Central America
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Memorabilia and Ephemera-Political and Activist Ephemera
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- African American
- Holidays and festivals
- Local and regional
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.