Pinback button for the Harriet Tubman Home
Social Media Share Tools
- Issued by
- National Harriet Tubman Shrine Committee, American
- Subject of
- Harriet Tubman, American, 1822 - 1913
- A pinback button with a black-and-white print of Harriet Tubman under the words "Harriet Tubman Home." Attached is a ribbon designed to look like the American flag.
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Charles L. Blockson
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Public domain
- Proper usage is the responsibility of the user.
- buttons (information artifacts)
- metal , cloth
- H x W: 3 x 1 1/4 in. (7.6 x 3.2 cm)
- Place used
- Auburn, Cayuga County, New York, United States, North and Central America
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Memorabilia and Ephemera
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- African American
- Associations and institutions
- Social reform
- United States History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.