Photograph of the Wall of Respect
- Organization of Black American Culture
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print on board : b&w ; 19 x 25 cm.
- Black and white photograph on board showing the Wall of Respect, an outdoor mural created in 1967 on a building at 43rd and Langley in the South Side of Chicago. The mural was conceived and executed by the Organization of Black American Culture (OBAC). The wall features "Black Heroes" of African American history and culture.
- Photograph of the Wall of Respect, circa 1967. Jeff Donaldson papers, 1918-2005. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1967
- Record number
- See more items in
- Jeff Donaldson papers, 1918-2005, bulk 1960s-2005
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply