Photograph of Dorothy Liebes with a textile design
- Liebes, Dorothy
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm.
- Black and white photograph of Dorothy Liebes with a textile design.
- Photograph of Dorothy Liebes with a textile design, circa 1930s. Dorothy Liebes papers, circa 1850-1973. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1930s
- Record number
- See more items in
- Dorothy Liebes papers, circa 1850-1973, bulk 1922-1970
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply