Photograph of Dorothy Liebes displaying two fabrics
- Liebes, Dorothy
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : col. ; 12 x 9 cm.
- Color photograph of Dorothy Liebes displaying two textiles designed by Liebes. In the background are blinds also designed by Liebes.
Date based on Liebes' approximate age in photo.
Stamped on verso: Pavelle color print on Ansco Printon.
- Photograph of Dorothy Liebes displaying two fabrics, 1950s. Dorothy Liebes papers, circa 1850-1973. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Dorothy Liebes papers, circa 1850-1973, bulk 1922-1970
- Archives of American Art
- Textile fabrics
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply