Peter L. Robinson, Sr.
Social Media Share Tools
- Photograph by
- Clarence Bruce Santee, American, ca. 1883 - 1946
- Subject of
- Peter L. Robinson Sr., American, 1892 - 1979
- 92d Infantry Division, American, 1917 - 1945
- A black and white photograph of Peter L. Robinson, Sr. in uniform. Robinson is depicted in salute in front of the exterior of a building. His rifle is to his right, propped against the building. In the lower left of the photograph [Photo by Santee KC MO] is visible in white.
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Peter L. Robinson, Jr. and Marie Robinson Johnson
- ca. 1917
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Public Domain
- Proper usage is the responsibility of the user.
- gelatin silver prints
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W: 9 7/8 x 7 7/8 x 1/8 in. (25.1 x 20 x 0.3 cm)
- H x W x D (Image): 7 1/8 × 5 3/16 in. (18.1 × 13.2 cm)
- Place captured
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri, United States, North and Central America
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Media Arts-Photography
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- African American
- World War I
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.