Paper Doll Costume, White Veiled Dress
Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- White veiled dress with full skirts and cinched waistline. Bows and triangular lace adornments alternate across the bottom of the skirt. Veil extends to the floor. Both front and back of this dress are depicted.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Grace Lincoln Temple
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- toys & games
- Object Name
- Lithograph, brush and watercolor on cream heavy wove paper
- H x W: 9.8 x 8 cm (3 7/8 x 3 1/8 in.), irregular
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.