Panama-Pacific International Exposition, San Francisco, California, 1915
Social Media Share Tools
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- United States Department of the Treasury
- United States Coast Guard
- Panama-Pacific International Exposition (1915 : San Francisco, Calif.)
- USNM No. 8178
- Interior view, Department of the Treasury exhibits in the Palace of Machinery, featuring U.S. Coast Guard.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 95, Box 63, Folder 13, Image No. SIA_000095_B63_F13_006
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA RU000095 [SIA_000095_B63_F13_006]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions. Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Copyright - United States
- Black-and-white photographs
- Physical description
- Gelatin silver prints; 8 x 10;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.