Thursday, Jan. 20, the Smithsonian's National Zoo and D.C.–area museums will delay opening until noon.
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this tag during his travels. There is no information beyond the initials “R.B.” on the tag to indicate who may have given the tag to the dog.
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- metal (brass)
- Diameter: 7/8 in. (2.22 cm)
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.