- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- There is no additional information on this tag to indicate when or where it was given to Owney. The tag is dated 1887, which is a year before Owney began his adventures, and was probably a spare token that an individual had to spare.
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- Height x Width: 1 1/4 x 1 in. (3.18 x 2.54 cm)
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.