Owney tag with entwined letters
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- This series of entwined letters is unlike any of the other Owney tags. There is no available information to indicate when this tag was presented to Owney, nor what the entwined letters represent.
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- Height x Width: 1 3/8 x 1 3/4 in. (3.49 x 4.45 cm)
- United States of America
- National Postal Museum
- Popular Culture
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.