18c Statue of Liberty single
- The 18-cent Statue of Liberty Airmail stamp was first issued on January 11, 1974 in Hempstead, New York. The stamp was issued in sheets of fifty and measured 1.44 inches by .84 inches. The red, blue and black stamp was designed by Robert Shehorn.
- Postal Bulletin, December 13, 1973.
- January 11, 1974
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink ; adhesive / engraving
- United States of America
- Scott Catalogue USA C87
- National Postal Museum
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)