32c Love Cherub booklet single
- The Postal Service sent love with the issuance of a pane of fifty and a self-adhesive convertible booklet of twenty nondenominated stamps on February 1, 1995, in Valentines, Virginia. The stamp features one of two cherubs from Raphael's "Sistine Madonna" painting. The other cherub appears on the two-ounce Love stamp. The 32-cent and 55-cent stamps were issued on May 12, 2005 in Lakeville, Pennsylvania. Both issues were designed by Terry McCaffrey of the Postal Service.
- The undenominated stamps were printed in sheet form by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and in booklets by the Banknote Corp. of America in the combination offset-intaglio process.
- The 32-cent stamp was available in a pane of 50 or a single stamp and a booklet of 20. The 55-cent Love stamp was available also in a pane of 50 or a single stamp and a convertible booklet of 20 self-adhesive stamps. The stamps were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in the offset-intaglio process.
- Postal Bulletin (January 19, 1995)
- Postal Bulletin (April 13, 1995)
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- February 1, 1995
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); self-adhesive / lithography, engraving
- United States of America
- Scott Catalogue USA 2949
- National Postal Museum
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- Art & Photography
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined