Notice of dress code in Lake George, N.Y., given to Elizabeth McCausland by Alfred Stieglitz
- Board of Trustees of Lake George Village (Lake George, N.Y.)
- McCausland, Elizabeth
- Stieglitz, Alfred
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Announcement : 1
- Notice details what constitutes indecent dress in the Village of Lake George.
Handwritten at bottom: N.B. Alfred Stieglitz gave this to me one summer; E. McC.
Date based on the dates of McCausland and Stieglitz's acquaintance.
- Board of Trustees of Lake George Village (Lake George, N.Y.). Notice of dress code in Lake George, N.Y., given to Elizabeth McCausland by Alfred Stieglitz, not before 1931. Elizabeth McCausland papers, 1838-1995. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- not before 1931
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- Lake George, N.Y.
- See more items in
- Elizabeth McCausland papers, 1838-1995, bulk 1920-1960
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply