Social Media Share Tools
- North Pacific Ocean, Gulf of California
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography library archives about M.J. Johnson Phyllosoma Collection: specimens were stained with fast green and are mounted mostly in Canada balsam, Harleco synthetic resin or diatex.
- Record Last Modified
- 20 May 2019
- Site Number
- Specimen Count
- Other Numbers
- slide number : 209
- USNM Number
- Prep Count
- phyllosoma VII
- Mexico, North Pacific Ocean
- Published Name
- Evibacus princeps Smith, 1869
- See more items in
- Invertebrate Zoology
- NMNH - Invertebrate Zoology Dept.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.