New York World's Fair Commission receipt for Court of Peace
- Gross, Chaim
- New York World's Fair (1939-1940 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 receipt ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Receipt for the third and final payment, being 200 dollars (total purchase price 1,000 dollars), for the sculpture Court of Peace by Chaim Gross, to be displayed at the New York World's Fair, 1939-1940.
- New York World's Fair Commission receipt for Court of Peace, 1939 Jun. 2. Chaim Gross papers, 1920-2004. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1939 Jun. 2
- Record number
- Financial Records
- See more items in
- Chaim Gross papers, 1920-2004
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply