Social Media Share Tools
- J.W. Hill, born London, England 1812-died West Nyack, NY 1879
- Charles Mottram, English, born England 1807-died London, England 1876
- F. & G. W. Smith, n.d.
- Credit Line
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of Dudley and Lois Rochester
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Graphic Arts-Print
- engraving with hand-coloring
- 56 x 34 in. (142.2 x 86.4 cm)
- See more items in
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Collection
- Graphic Arts
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Cityscape\New York\New York
- Architecture\boat\sailing ship
- Waterscape\harbor\New York Harbor
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.